Thursday, January 21, 2010

TV Sacrificing Common Sense for Sex Appeal

Arrrgh!

I'm not a fan of Burn Notice...I dislike TV series where the "hero" is a fugitive, or under the thumb of some mysterious goverment agency.

Nevertheless, I occasionally watch it when nothing else is on.

So I just tuned in to the last minutes of an episode called "Lesser Evil," and Michael is trapped in a boat with an assassin, and his two friends, whose names escape me, are trying to rescue him.

The female friend, of the skeletal woman variety who doesn't look like she's got enough muscle to hold up a rifle, much less run with it, shoors Michael's "controller". Then she, and the other guy, start running for their escape vehicle.

Problem? She's wearing a white T-shirt. Easy for the camera to see, I suppose, which makes it easy for the viewer at home to see... but it would also make it easier for the Control's bodyguards to see them running through some thin woods and shoot them down!

Assassins don't wear white!

No comments:

Post a Comment